Wider energy horizon
From now on, the Portal will have a wider horizon, covering energy issues in the Northern Atlantic and Arctic Regions. We will be your leading independent provider of energy information and expertise in the region, delivering news, independent analysis and critical knowledge on energy industry trends, energy markets, geopolitics, law, and strategy.
Examples of some of our upcoming subjects:
- Toxic Loans of Icelandic Banks in the Norwegian Energy Sector.
- Increased Danish Exports of Wind Energy.
- Newfoundland Offshore Oil Licences Extended.
- Unique Opportunity for Statkraft.
- Electricity Tariffs to Aluminum Smelters in Iceland Declined in 2015.
- Current Low Oil Prices are Not Sustainable.
The Icelandic and Northern Energy Portal is owned and developed by the Iceland-based energy consulting firm Askja Energy Partners. We deliver independent analysis, critical knowledge and data on energy industry trends, energy markets, geopolitics, law, and strategy. You can contact us through this link.